Wednesday, May 19, 2010

All India Monthly Sales Meet-May

Very recently our Ex- Business Head re-joined the company and this news itself had set many things in order, which had gone hey wire in recent past.

I was leaving Nagpur by a previous late night flight. At airport itself, I came to know about 2hrs delay in departure. But this did not upset me much, since this was hardly going to eat out one hour from my sleep. I had brought dinner packed from home. I gobbled up four parathas and thoroughly enjoyed the complimentary lemonade provided by the airlines due to late departure, while watching India and Australia T20 world match at Airport. People were making no reaction while watching the match. Also Australians outplayed in each department of the game. I reached Hotel in Delhi at 2am. As usual, I was sharing the room with my motor mouth friend and colleague.

The sales world is full of fake people with fake emotions and expressions. My colleagues tried to outperform each other in showing fake emotions towards our BH and NSM on their rejoining. I felt a bit sorry, since they deserve the real one. The whole team collectively placed order for sweets, snacks and cold drinks worth Rs.4000/- for celebrations.

We reviewed the past few months and re-decided the agendas. Finally we had one to one session with our business head regarding our increments. As expected, I was informed about my transfer and probable promotion. I was already prepared for it, in-fact, I was looking for it. I hope, this will be more fulfilling and promising for me. The happiest things is that I am going to reunite with my brother and we all will have more family experience with seven members living together. 

No comments:

The Plight of Indian Farmers:

Ever wondered, why someone who owns acres of land back in his village, opt for a slum dwelling in a Metro or even taking such a drastic step...